The Synergy Audit tools help organizations when implementing the Paris Agreement, the United Nations’ 17 SDGs, targets of waste reduction and resource efficiency, and a holistic understanding of the circular economy. The outcomes for companies and organizations can be many, such as legal and regulatory compliance, resource savings, economic savings, and the ability to prepare for environmental certification, such as EMAS or ISO 14001.
The Synergy Audit tools are combining theory and hands-on methodologies to give a holistic understanding about the environmental management of organizations and companies. The Synergy Audit tools are open access and free of charge.
The Synergy Audit tools consist of
- Synergy Audit Online Education (English, Finnish, Greek and Italian versions)
- Synergy Audit E-learning tool (English, Finnish, Greek, Italian and Swedish versions)
- Synergy Audit Methodology for organizations in the start-up and management phase of EMS work (English version)
- Practical Implementation of Synergy Audit. A guide book for organizations (English version)
- How to integrate Synergy Audit in a Small and Medium Enterprise? A guide book for SMEs (English version) and finally, a Synergy Audit Scholarly Article (English version).
Read more about Synergy Audit results on One-Planet’s website: https://www.one-planet.se/one-page-express-pro-synergy-audit/synergy-audits-results/#page-content.